Most Annoying Poster of The Forum
And we have a tie!
vthokie22 30 33%
Chubz 30 33%
Congratulations on the achievement guys.
Most Annoying Poster of The Forum
And we have a tie!
vthokie22 30 33%
Chubz 30 33%
Congratulations on the achievement guys.
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
VTHokie, I declare a truce.
May the most annoying posters unite!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
or not...
people dont like me because i ruffle feathers and go against the grain, this was a "un" popularity contest...you won b/c you dont make any sense 99% of the time, i was up there b/c i [censored] people off with what i say, right or wrong, im both...but im not gonna apologize for it, i am what i am...me as a person is different from me on some message board and those who know me can tell you the same
so thanks for the award i guess, ill take it for Tob's sake...but you and i aren't in the same league chubz
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Update
Most Annoying Poster of the Forum (Total Votes: 92)
Chubz
30 32%
Trumpet (with one T)1988
5 05%
vthokie22
31 33%
Xplayer
2 02%
TheBeast
4 04%
Yellow31
4 04%
LPDFTBL
6 06%
Mega
2 02%
QC_Quincy
3 03%
Rocketeer
5 05%
Return to Forum
You're right, we aren't in the same league.
You [censored] people off.
I [censored] people off AND I don't make sense, so in essence I'm just that much more annoying.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I can't believe otto_man was not a choice in this category.
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe otto_man was not a choice in this category.
[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHA I can't believe you didn't win. I guess since you are big Bush Backer, you'd win if we had a "most mis-informed poster" LOL
[ QUOTE ]
or not...
people dont like me because i ruffle feathers and go against the grain, this was a "un" popularity contest...you won b/c you dont make any sense 99% of the time, i was up there b/c i [censored] people off with what i say, right or wrong, im both...but im not gonna apologize for it, i am what i am...me as a person is different from me on some message board and those who know me can tell you the same
so thanks for the award i guess, ill take it for Tob's sake...but you and i aren't in the same league chubz
[/ QUOTE ]
Alot of stuff you say is way out there in left field and so far out of the mainstream its not even funny but atleast you "try" to back it up with somekind of explanation...thats more than I can say for a lot of folks who just shoot off their mouth will no real substance to support their pie holes.
At one point or another, nearly every poster has been annoying and likewise, nearly all have contributed something valuable or useful. Inside information tends to be limited, but I would have actually voted for 'person who shows up once or twice, talks a load of crap about how great their team is' and then disappears as soon as they lose, or something doesn't go like they thought (wow ervinton didn't win state, where did running_rebel go)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Yeah, you're exactly right Rocket.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
I totally agree... and I think that polls such as this are fairly useless. I think that you NEED annoying posters to make up a community, because they add variety and character to the boards.
Officially retired
Bookmarks